All individuals, including presenters and spectators, who attend GURP are required to register. If a family member or close friend wishes to attend your presentation and will not be involved in any other activities during the event, they do not need to register. However, the presenter must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a visitor badge.
Online registration prior to the conference is strongly encouraged although onsite registration will be available.
(by April 11th)Registration
(after April 11th)
High School Students & Faculty$15$25
College & University Faculty$25$35
No refunds will be offered. If you are unable to attend after registering, you may
transfer your registration to another attendee by notifying the GURP committee at
Click here to register:
Please complete the steps listed below. If you have any problems or questions about registration, please contact the GURP committee at email@example.com.
- At the bottom of the page, select your appropriate affiliation.
- Leave quantity = 1. Click on "add to cart."
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and complete the registration form. Please note you must fill in all fields or the system will not allow you to progress to the checkout screen. Click "Continue."
- Review the items in your shopping cart and select "Checkout."
- Enter your email address and select "Continue Unregistered."
- Select your payment method and complete the questions on this screen. Select "Continue"
- Review the information on the page and then click "Submit your order." A copy of the receipt will be emailed to you for your records.
Application for Waiver of Registration Fee
Conference sponsors have limited funds available to support registration fee waivers. The application deadline for fee waivers is March 29, 2017. Recipients will be notified by e-mail no later than April 3, 2017.